"Maximizing Returns in M&A Transactions"
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
7:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Palma Ceia Golf & Country Club
1601 S. MacDill Avenue
Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP, Cherry Bekaert & Holland, LLP, and Bernstein Global Wealth Management in conjunction with the FEI Tampa Bay Chapter invite you to attend Maximizing Returns in M&A Transactions.
- 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m. Networking, Breakfast and Registration
- 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. Presentation
Key Topics for Panel Discussion
- M&A Outlook – An overview of the current and forecasted M&A landscape
- Planning Ahead – What sellers should consider in preparing to sell a business
- Structuring the Transaction – Various deal structures designed to maximize your return
- Case Study – An analysis of the net impact on wealth from the sale of a business based on various structures and pre-planning decisions
This program is designed for those looking to further their knowledge of M&A transactions and planning.
- Prerequisites/Advance Prep – General Understanding of M&A Activity
- Recommended Hours of CPE - 2 Hours
- Delivery Method – Group Live
- Program Level – Advanced
- CPE Category – Tax
- Marc Seaverson, Bernstein Global Wealth Management
- Barry Weins, Cherry Bekaert & Holland, LLP
- Julio C. Esquivel, William Swindle, and Gregory C. Yadley, Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP
Please RSVP by February 1, 2012 to Kari Chucko @ 813.227.2343 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complimentary parking is available. There is no fee for this seminar. Seating is limited.
Jennifer R. Malin
Director of Marketing