TOLEDO, OH – Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP is pleased to announce that six of the firm’s attorneys have been named partners in the firm: Jason A. Collier, Andrew S. Culicerto, Nathan A. Hall, Scott A. La Porta, Christopher Z. Staine, and Kelly A. Zarzycki.
- Jason A. Collier practices in the employment and labor and litigation practice groups in the Sarasota, Florida office. Mr. Collier is Board Certified by the Florida Bar in Labor and Employment Law. He has been recognized as a Florida Rising Star in 2010 and 2011 by Super Lawyers® magazine. Mr. Collier received his J.D., cum laude, from the University of Pennsylvania Law School and his B.S.B.A., cum laude, from the University of Florida.
- Andrew S. Culicerto is a resident of the Charlotte, North Carolina office. His principal areas of practice are commercial litigation and construction law. He is licensed to practice law in both North and South Carolina and practices in both State and Federal Courts. Mr. Culicerto has been recognized as a North Carolina Rising Star by Super Lawyers® magazine. Mr. Culicerto received his J.D. from West Virginia University College of Law and his B.A., magna cum laude, from West Virginia University.
- Nathan A. Hall is a member of the litigation practice group in the Toledo, Ohio office. His principal practice areas include complex commercial litigation and bankruptcy matters. He has experience representing individual and business clients in State and Federal Courts, at both the trial and appellate levels. Mr. Hall was recognized as a Rising Star by Ohio Super Lawyers® in 2009, 2010, and 2011. Mr. Hall received his J.D. from the University of Notre Dame and his B.A. from Hillsdale College.
- Scott A. La Porta is a resident of the Sarasota, Florida office. He focuses his practice on securities law, restrictive covenants, commercial litigation, and arbitration, as well as construction and employment law and litigation. Mr. La Porta received his J.D. from Florida State University College of Law and his B.A. from the University of South Florida.
- Christopher Z. Staine is a member of the litigation practice group in the Sarasota, Florida office and focuses his practice on all aspects of construction law. Mr. Staine is Board Certified in Construction Law. Mr. Staine has been recognized as a Florida Rising Star in 2010 and 2011 by Super Lawyers® magazine. Mr. Staine received his J.D., cum laude, from Michigan State University and his B.A. from Texas Christian University.
- Ms. Zarzycki is a resident of the Tampa, Florida office. She practices primarily in business law with a concentration in health law, corporate matters and litigation. Ms. Zarzycki has been recognized as a Florida Rising Star 2009-2011 by Super Lawyers® magazine. Ms. Zarzycki received her J.D., cum laude, from the University of Florida Levin College of Law and her B.H.S., Occupational Therapy, from the University of Florida.
* * *
Founded in 1925, Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP is a full service law firm with 215 attorneys practicing in Toledo and Columbus, Ohio; Tampa and Sarasota, Florida; and Charlotte, North Carolina.