Julio C. Esquivel, a member of the firm's Management Committee, has significant experience in corporate, transactional and securities matters, including: public offerings and private placements; domestic and international mergers and acquisitions; recapitalization and restructurings; venture capital; joint ventures; franchising; and Securities Exchange Act reporting obligations. Julio's experience includes:
- advising emerging growth companies regarding growth, financing and exit strategies;
- advising public company boards, special committees and executive management regarding their fiduciary duties and corporate governance best practices;
- advising buyers and sellers regarding M&A deal strategies, structures and techniques;
- representing issuers and underwriters in connection with public and private offerings of debt and equity securities;
- representing investors and businesses in connection with venture capital and private equity investments;
- representing franchisors and franchisees; and
- advising parties with regard to joint venture, partnership and related agreements.