TOLEDO, OH – The law firm of Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP is pleased to announce that two of its practice groups and seven attorneys have been recognized in the 2012 Chambers USA Guide to America’s Leading Business Lawyers.
In Ohio, the firm’s Natural Resources & Environment group is noted as “particularly well-regarded in Toledo” where its attorneys handle “the gamut of work… [of] air, water and waste concerns.”
In Tampa and Sarasota, Florida, the firm’s Corporate/M&A and Private Equity group has “impressed peers in the legal market” with a “very solid practice” and by working closely together on a variety of complex transactions.
The following attorneys have been selected as “Leaders in their Field”:
• Michael E. Born – Natural Resources & Environment (Ohio)
• Douglas G. Haynam – Natural Resources & Environment (Ohio)
• Paul R. Lynch – Corporate/M&A & Private Equity (Florida)
• William L. Patberg – Natural Resources & Environment (Ohio)
• Darrell C. Smith – Corporate/M&A & Private Equity (Florida)
• Louis E. Tosi – Natural Resources & Environment (Ohio)
• Gregory C. Yadley – Corporate/M&A & Private Equity (Florida)
The Chambers USA Guide is an annual legal guide that ranks law firms and attorneys based on independent research that includes in-depth interviews with attorneys, clients and in-house counsel. A team of over 50 researchers assess the attorneys’ and firm’s legal abilities, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by the client.
* * *
Founded in 1925, Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP is a full service law firm with over 220 attorneys practicing in Toledo and Columbus, Ohio; Tampa and Sarasota, Florida; and Charlotte, North Carolina.