Companies mired in antitrust issues need experienced counsel to navigate this complex, unpredictable legal landscape.
Our lawyers advocate on behalf of clients before courts and regulatory agencies nationwide. By combining in-depth legal acumen with practical advice, we are able to act assertively while adhering to legal requirements. We also routinely counsel clients on antitrust issues, including mergers and acquisitions, compliance, and business relationships.
Because these matters can be expensive and time-consuming, we strive to resolve issues efficiently with timely, productive outcomes. Where litigation is inevitable, our trial lawyers bring a proven track record of success.
We also assist in the business planning process, helping clients minimize risk and reduce long-term costs. We are experienced at establishing and maintaining cost-effective compliance and risk management programs that are tailored to match the needs of our clients’ internal staffing.
- Companies in a wide range of manufacturing, distribution, and service business sectors, including health care, transportation, and manufacturing in both national and international markets
- Litigation involving issues such as price fixing, group boycotts, market leveraging, price discrimination, and dealer relations (including dealer termination cases)
- Merger and acquisition cases
- Handling of investigations by federal and state regulatory agencies
- Obtaining advisory “business review letters” concerning prospective transactions
- Counseling on compliance with the Hart-Scott-Rodino (HSR) Act
- Preparing HSR submissions to secure antitrust approval from the FTC and DOJ
- All levels of compliance training and monitoring