We develop effective strategies that help clients prevail on a wide range of real estate disputes.
For our Real Estate Litigation lawyers, winning means achieving the best results for our clients as efficiently as possible. Our team combines experience, industry knowledge, and proficiency in all forms of dispute resolution—from negotiation, arbitration, and mediation to trial—to assist clients with a broad spectrum of real estate disputes.
Developing an appropriate and effective strategy to achieve client objectives is our top priority. Handling a variety of issues—from ownership disputes and real estate deposit and commission disputes to permitting issues, title defects, and title claims—we take the time to gain a full understanding of the facts as well as our clients’ goals. Then, we advise clients on the best approach to achieve those goals.
- Title policy insureds and insurers
- Property, boundary, and easement disputes
- Ownership disputes
- Enforcement of liens, including mortgage foreclosures
- Code enforcement disputes
- Permitting issues and disputes
- Quiet title actions
- Title defects and title claims
- Investment and financing due diligence, negotiations, restructuring, and disputes
- Association disputes
- CAM and other landlord/tenant disputes
- Sale contract disputes
- CFPB enforcement issues
- Real estate commission disputes
- Due diligence for tax deed sales and foreclosure sales