Dipa is a litigation attorney focused on representing physicians, pharmacists, nurses and other health care providers in navigating through regulatory, licensure and the legal challenges in providing health care to their patients.
Her deep involvement in the medical community and in health law along with almost 20 years of legal practice allows Dipa to address the legal needs of physicians, medical practices, and health care providers. Many of Dipa's family and friends are physicians and Dipa has been involved in forums regarding health care law revisions.
Dipa's litigation experience includes general commercial litigation, business disputes, matters before regulatory agencies, administrative hearings, health care litigation, real estate litigation and bankruptcy litigation.
Dipa is an active member of the Tampa Bay area and a dedicated community leader. Dipa serves as the Chair of the Hillsborough Community College Board of Trustees and was appointed by Governor Rick Scott in 2015. Dipa is a member of the Board of Directors of the Indo-Us Chamber of Commerce.
Dipa is also co-founder and Board Member of I WiLL, a not for profit organization that helps women maximize their potential in their personal and professional life.
She is also an annual presenter for the USF/TGH medical residents program as well as a frequent speaker for health care professionals.
Dipa offers a wealth of legal and business experience insights into the challenges presented at the intersection of business and health care. Dipa is a trusted advisor and counselor to physicians, medical practices, pharmacists, pharmaceutical companies, and other health care professionals.
Professional and Community Affiliations
Education Policy and Leadership
- Hillsborough Community College, Board of Trustees Chair, 2015-present
- Association of Florida Colleges, Government Relations, 2016
- Association of Community College Trustees
Non-Profit and Community Engagement
- I WiLL: Influencing Women in Life and Leadership, Founder and Board Member
- American Lung Association, Board Member
- Kiwanis Club of Greater Brandon, Member, 2015-present
Professional and Business Leadership
- Indo-US Chamber of Commerce, Board Member, 2015-present
- CREW of Tampa Bay, Committee for the Art Loud/Adopt Downtown, Chair; City in the Pink Committee
- South Asian Bar Association, incoming Regional Vice President (2017)
Speaking Engagements and Teaching Positions
- Brandon Regional Hospital, Visiting Lecturer for Graduate Residency Program
- Tampa General Hospital, Guest Lecturer for USF Residency Program
- American Health Law Association