Practicing in Sarasota since 1982, and with experience in virtually all aspects of the real estate transactional practice, Kathryn is board certified in real estate law and helps clients navigate real estate matters, such as representation of both purchasers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate, including several shopping centers, hotels, apartment complexes, restaurants, and office buildings.
Renowned for her professional and trusted counsel, clients also turn to Kathryn not only for her extensive involvement in the acquisition, development, leasing, and financing of both residential and commercial projects, including securitized financing and bond financing, but also for legal planning advice in order to protect their family and assets.
Kathryn draws on the knowledge she has gained from developing her real estate practice concurrent with the development of Sarasota County for more than 30 years. Her familiarity with the Sarasota lifestyle enables her to give sound strategic advice when representing developers of residential and commercial projects in all stages of development, including:
- Acquisition and financing of the land
- Platting of the property
- Submitting the property to the condominium form of ownership
- Establishing subdivision restrictions for the property
- Representation of the owner of the property as a subsequent developer
- Advising clients as to the effects of the Interstate Land Sales Full Disclosure Act (ILSFDA) and the Florida Land Sales Act
When Kathryn is not busy helping clients, she enjoys art and fishing.