As an entertainment lawyer specializing in television agreements relating to talent deals, production agreements, content licensing and distribution, and content development, Nima’s experience includes:
- TruTV (Suburban Secrets, In Session)
- Warner Bros. (The Ellen DeGeneres Show, TMZ)
- ITV (Four Weddings, The First 48)
- Endemol-Shine North America (The Biggest Loser, Restaurant Startup)
- Disney-ABC Television Group (Forever 31, Newborn Moms)
From 2012-2016, Nima was a columnist for the New York State Bar Association’s Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Journal. His quarterly column, “TV 101” covered a range of issues lawyers face while working in television.
Nima is also a National Earth Science Teachers Association (NESTA) Certified Personal Trainer and yoga instructor. He has extensive volunteer experience, including three summers at an orphanage in Mombasa, Kenya, mentoring with the LGBT Bar Association of Los Angeles in California, political advocacy in Honolulu, Hawaii, and in-class student assistance with the East Harlem Head Start Program in New York City.